A PROPERLY TRAINED PILOT MUST MAKE THE FINAL DECISION TO FLY OR NOT TO FLY!
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this application you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not use this app/website.
If you paid for this product and do not accept these terms and conditions, you are eligible to receive a refund.
Copyright © 2009-2020,Saklani Brothers. The contents of this app/website are the sole property of Craig Payne, unless indicated otherwise. All rights reserved.
- Users of this app/website are responsible for themselves. Paragliding Map cannot safely make a decision about whether/where to fly - only an experienced and properly trained pilot can make this decision. Paragliding Map is designed only to help YOU make YOUR decision. A PROPERLY TRAINED PILOT MUST MAKE THE FINAL DECISION TO FLY OR NOT TO FLY!
- Chats are monitored. Misuse of chat features may lead to your account being banned and/or the involvement of legal authorities. Some examples of misuse: threats, obscene language, revealing private information without permission, racism, hate-speech, trolling, flame-wars, etc. Paragliding Map reserves the right to decide what constitutes misuse at its sole discretion.
- No responsibility is taken for the accuracy or correctness of the information contained in this app/website.
- In no event will Paragliding Map, the developers or partners thereof be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, fatality, injury, accident, losses or expenses arising in connection with this app/website or any linked website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Paragliding Map, partners or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- Users agree to the use of Google advertising. More information is available from Google here.
- This app/website contains links to websites controlled or offered by third parties (non-affiliates of Paragliding Map). Paragliding Map hereby disclaims liability for any information, materials, products or services posted or offered at any of the third party sites linked to this application. By creating a link to a third party website, Paragliding Map does not endorse or recommend any products or services offered or information contained at that website, nor is Paragliding Map liable for any failure of products or services offered or advertised at those sites.
- The information and materials contained in this app/website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is", "as available". Paragliding Map does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- This app/website and information used therein may not be copied or republished elsewhere except by prior written agreement. This includes, but is not limited to, copying APK or resource files, scraping, downloading feeds and/or hacking web services provided by Paragliding Map. Unauthorised use and/or modification is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted.
- On Android devices, Google may use the device ID from where the ad is serving to generate interest and demographic categories (for example, 'sports enthusiasts' or 'inferred age: 18-34'). These interest and demographic categories will be used to serve targeted ads. Google states that this data is anonymous and does not personally identify you.